Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary to my Wonderful Husband


Today, my husband and I are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary, 6-7-08. I thought I would make the date easy so he wouldn't forget. And of course, where else would we get married other than on the beach? It was a perfectly beautiful day and one I will always cherish. Maybe in seven more years, we'll renew our vows on the beach. But for this weekend, we are looking forward to a three-day beach weekend. Can't wait to go boating, shelling, enjoy some seafood and watch beautiful sunsets from our deck.


I know it has been a couple of months since I have added any new blog posts, but I promise to do better this summer! Thank you to all of the customers who have made purchases from our Etsy Shop this year! It has been going great and we appreciate all of your support!

Watch for new posts next week!

No comments: