Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NEW! Seashell Pomander


Last weekend was a beautiful beach weekend in North Carolina. My husband and I spent hours combing Topsail Island for seashells and sharks teeth (his favorite thing to collect). While there I collected about 100+ small white seashells to create this sea shell pomander. Here is the final product including turquoise grosgrain ribbon, crystal pins and freshwater pearls. I spent about 6-8 hours picking up shells and gluing the shells on the 5" ball form. It will soon be listed in my new Etsy shop. Your flower girl would look so cute carrying this or it is simply amazing sitting in a bowl of seashells or on the mantel.

1 comment:

Completely Coastal said...

Gorgeous! I especially love that all the shells are collected by you!!

Maya @ Completely Coastal