Friday, February 5, 2010

Amazing Napkin Folds

Recently I received an email from Wildflower Linens. After visiting their website I was inspired to share these beautiful napkin folds. What better way to show your guests how much effort you have put into the little details of your reception. It's easy and doesn't cost anything extra to fold a napkin other than a little extra time. Take a look at the endless possibilities.

















Add a rose, an orchid, or even some seashells. It's the little details that matter. I know you will be just as inspired as I was by their table design ideas.

Your choice of chargers and linens will also set the mood for your event. A gold charger is rich and elegant. For something more casual try a wicker or glass charger. Just think about the season and your color scheme and have fun! The options are endless.

Happy Planning

1 comment:

Capricorn Soap Company said...

Absolutely stunning blog!!! I am following you via a recommendation from Outer Banks Trading Group.

I would love to see you on BridalTweet, if you're there!

http://www.capricornsoapco.blogspot.com