Do you love the outdoors and nature? A forest or woodland themed wedding might be just perfect for you.
This inspiration board is filled with all hand made items from creative artisans on Etsy.com. We love the artisans at Etsy.
From the top, going left to right...
1. Moss Ring Bearer Pillow - $20 - Created with preserved moss and faux “hens and chicks” succulents and hypericum berries. Tie your wedding bands with the natural jute twine.
2. Love Birds Houndstooth and Orange Pumpkin - $120.00 Adorable hand sawn birds can be used as a cake topper or displayed at your sweetheart table or anywhere you desire. He is dressed for the occasion in a black and white houndstooth fabric jacket and she has on a satin gown with a stunning silk burnt orange and poppy red hat.
3. Four Wedding Signs - $55 - Don't let your guests get lost. Help them find their way to your ceremony and reception. You can also get signs personalized with your names and wedding date.
4. Blue Hanging Ball Jar Votives - $29.00
I can just visualize these timeless jars hanging from a big oak tree over the ceremony or reception. These jars are at least 72 years old jars and are in vintage condition with minor scratches and scuffs.
5. Autumn Hand-tied Bouquet - $120.00
Want to keep your wedding bouquet forever? Then this beautiful bouquet is for you. It consists of life-like deep red roses, terra cotta colored mini-callas, safari sunset and hypericum berries. Stems are wrapped in matching ribbon and decorative fabric and secured with vintage inspired buttons. Sounds beautiful doesn't it?
6. Set of 125 Love Bird Place Cards - $125.00
Ok, I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I love this entire shop. What a cool creation! I wish I had known about this shop when I got married last year. These paper love birds perch on the rims of champagne glasses. Help guests find their spot at the table with these eye-catching, imaginative place cards — they make for great conversation-starters. These are worth the money in my opinion!
7. Set of three Groomsmen Neckties - $108.00
Can you imagine how handsome your groomsmen will be in these silk ties? You can custom order in different colors and patterns. This tie has a large oak tree printed in green on a light blue.
8. Bird Boutonierre with Velvet Leaves - $22.99
This would look great on just the groom or all of the guys in the wedding party. This cute little bird is perched on a small flower with two nice velvet leaves and finished off with a whitish ivory ribbon. This item can also be customized.
I hope you enjoyed these items and hope you will keep these talented artisans in mind for your wedding needs. Feel free to share photos with me as well! Thanks for following.