To plan for your wedding, you first need to know:
- What is your theme?
- What time of day will you be having your wedding ceremony?
- What type of atmosphere do you wish to create?
Answer those three questions and great beach wedding reception ideas will follow
Below are a couple other ways to make it unforgettable:
- Have a steel drum band, reggae music or the easy sounds of island music.
- Use lots of seashells and in places they aren't expected.
- Use fun and funky picture frames as placecard holders and they also double as favors.
- Use exotic flowers and seashells in your bouquet.
- Get creative with ring bearer pillows.
- Bring the sea to your ceremony, use starfish and seashells.
- Decorate the reception with a nautical theme.
- Use sanddollars or starfish as place card holders.
- And last but not least, showcase your theme on your wedding cake.
The most important thing is to make it fun and memorable. Your guests will be talking about your wedding for months!