Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year, New Beginnings

Another year has come and gone. Where has the time gone? I am lucky to be celebrating the New Year with my husband and family at Atlantic Beach, North Carolina. What a beautiful day it has been.

If you were engaged on New Year's eve or over the holidays, let me be one of the first to say "Congratulations!" What an exciting time for the engaged couples! I know how many decisions you have to make. I was also engaged on New Year's eve and know what you face in the decision making process for your wedding. Be sure to grab a copy of the 2009 Crystal Coast Bride magazine where you'll find an ad for Beautiful Details. Give us a call or email and let us help you plan your event.

Happy New Year and again congratulations Brides!

No comments: