Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lots of Exciting News!

Wow, this has been an exciting month! So much has been going on. First, I started interning at the North Carolina Museum of History. They have beautiful wedding receptions there. The lobby is transformed into a beautiful venue. That has been a great experience. I'm looking forward to working more events for them.


The next thing is I have received my business cards. They turned out great. I'm looking forward to passing those out! I also decided to advertise my business in the Crystal Coast Bride magazine. So be sure to grab the magazine and check out my ad in January 2009. I will also be linked on their website and also the Cape Fear Bride website.


And the last bit of exciting news is that I will be going to St. Lucia in the Carribean in January. I am so very excited about this trip. I will be going with fellow ABC members to a Sandals Certification seminar. That's right. It will be so nice to go somewhere warm in January/February and also come back Sandals Certified!


The only sad news is the wedding consulting class I was taking is now over. Last night was the last night. I learned so much and made so many friends. We are all going to get together in January for a mini class reunion! That will be so fun to catch up and see what everyone is doing.


As you can tell...I'm loving my new career!

No comments: